SHILOH TECHNOLOGIES, LLC (“SHILOH”) values individual privacy and we want to provide visitors to our website the opportunity to know what information we collect and how that information will be treated by us.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU VISIT OUR SITE:
SHILOH will collect and store the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer and the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to SHILOH’s website.
INFORMATION IS COLLECTED WHEN YOU VOLUNTEER TO IDENTIFY YOURSELF AND PROVIDE REQUESTED INFORMATION:
You may choose to write to us, subscribe or fill out certain forms or online data requests, by providing your name, telephone number, e-mail address, and/or job and related information. SHILOH uses this information to send you information, including news, events, job openings and related information that you have subscribed to. SHILOH may also use such data for market and consumer studies regarding product types, demographics and consumer preferences.
All of the consumer and customer data collected by SHILOH is stored on a secure server to protect against unauthorized use and access. If you contact us regarding suspected identity theft or other forms of an unauthorized use, SHILOH may disclose pertinent information to law enforcement agencies and other third parties with the responsibility and authority to investigate such suspected identity theft or unauthorized use.
At all times, however, SHILOH reserves the right to disclose information where required by applicable law or to comply with valid legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order), to protect SHILOH’s rights or property, including without limitation in the event of a transfer of control of SHILOH or substantially all of its assets, or during emergencies when safety is at risk.
On May 25, 2018 European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals becomes applicable physical data processing and free movement of such data (GDPR). The main purpose of GDPR is to increase the level of protection of personal data and to create a climate of trust that allows each person to control the processing of their personal data.
1. Principles to be respected for the processing of personal data within SHILOH include:
• The processing of personal data legally, fairly and transparently for the person concerned.
• The collection of personal data for determined, explicit and legitimate purposes.
• The processing of personal data appropriately and for the purpose of the data processing.
• The data processing is accurate and constantly updated;
• The storage of personal data will only take place for the duration necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data has been processed.
• The protection of personal data processed by SHILOH is ensured.
2. Purpose of processing personal data within SHILOH include:
• Implementing SHILOH’s contracts;
• Fulfilling SHILOH’S legal obligations;
• Recruiting, selecting and hiring personnel for SHILOH;
• Identifying clients and collaborators of SHILOH;
• Promoting the image of SHILOH within our community;
• Compliance with ISO standards related to information security and the quality of service provided by SHILOH;
• Ensuring the security of the information within the internal and external networks of SHILOH and ensuring their confidentiality.
4. Types of processed personal data:
• Within SHILOH, the types of personal data processed include:
• Given name, surname, profession, and business address
• Personal and service e-mail addresses
5. What are your rights and how can they be exercised?
• Right to Information. You can request information on SHILOH’S data processing activities.
• Right to Rectification. You can rectify or correct inaccurate personal data.
• Right to Delete Data (the “Right to be Forgotten”). You can obtain data deletion if the processing of your personal data was unlawful.
• Right to Restrict Data Processing. You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. You can also contest the accuracy of the personal data, in accordance with applicable law.
• Right to Data Portability. You can receive, under certain conditions, your personal data in a format that can be automatically read or you can request that your personal data be transmitted to another data processor.
• Right of Withdrawal of Consent. You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, in cases where the processing of personal data is based on consent.
If you any questions regarding our Privacy Policies or how we manage our data, please contact us at shilohalerts@SHILOHNEXT.com